Presented in a handy recyclable bottle, we’ve harnessed the power of local and natural botanics to create an effective natural pain relief spray. With a fresh and invigorating natural peppermint scent, throw this bottle in your car or bag for on hand pain relief.
Use for strains, bruises, cramps, lumps, bumps and muscle pain. Try a patch test first - you may feel a little tingle or sting, which is normal. Avoid contact with eyes, sensitive areas, and broken skin. If irritation occurs, wash thoroughly with mild soap and water and do not use.
- Relieves muscle aches, pain and cramps
- Helps reduce inflammation and bruising
- Eases PMT cramps
- Speeds up muscle recovery time and healing
- Use for massages on sore and aching muscles and joints
- Supports exercise and sports performance
All natural ingredients:
- Harekeke (Phormium tenax): NZ native flax with antiseptic properties
- Arnica (Arnica Montana): Relieves pain, bruising an inflammation
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum): Soothes muscles and relieves nerve pain
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana): Has powerful soothing and anti inflammatory properties
- Peppermint (Mentha): Refreshes the senses and cools and calms the skin
- Clove (Caryophyllus): A natural antiseptic and pain reliever
- Ginger (Zingiber): Eases pain and facilitates healing by improving blood circulation, and is a natural pain killer
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia): Soothing and calming, with antiseptic and analgesic properties, as well as cytophylactic healing properties.
Spray liberally onto affected areas after exercise or areas of pain or discomfort, and massage into the skin to help facilitate maximum absorption. The oil-like texture will absorb in to your skin.